Project supports the efforts of vocational schools to improve sustainability and eco-friendliness in vocational education.
Partners undertake to contribute to the creation of five final products in English:
- Develop a concept of an eco-vocational school;
- Establish eco-councils of schools (if they do not already exist);
- Determine what a school eco-council could do to make schools greener;
- Create and pilot the action plans of the eco-councils of the project partner schools;
- Disseminate the idea of an eco-vocational school among the Nordic / Baltic vocational schools and link it to the newly established network for joint action for a greener future.
Kuressaare Regional Training Centre> (Estonia)
Project number: NPJR-2022/10175
email@example.com opens on new page