The project aims to raise awareness of sustainability issues among the staff and students of VET institutions. Specific topics will be themed along UNs Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- to encourage VET staff to devote explicit time to promote sustainable and environmental skills, attitudes and values in VET curricula
- to include SDGs topics in the curricula through active teaching and cross-curricula and interdisciplinary content
- to include sustainable and green skills in the assessment
To increase staff awareness, 4 paired Staff Weeks will be organised. For each pair, the partnership selected 3 SDGs to focus on. The first week of each pair will be dedicated to learning and training, the second to the practice: staff members, with the help of experts, will create green assignments for the students.
Students awareness will be raised through a 5-months piloting.
At the end of the project students from all participating institutions gather in Holland for a Students Week to share their experiences and learn more about sustainability and SDGs.
- collection of experts’ masterclasses
- good practices shared by staff and environmental organizations
- Green Diaries (stories by participating teachers and staff members)
- assignments created by staff
- projects realized by students.
Kuressaare Ametikool (Estonia)
Live-säätiö srlink opens on new page (Finland)
+372 516 2234